© 2018 All rights reserved.
Our essay questions give you the opportunity to more fully present yourself to the Admissions Committee and to provide insight into your experiences, goals, and thought processes.
- Essays must be typed and double-spaced, in 12-point font.
- Word limits apply to the total question.
- Label the top of each essay with the following: Name, Date of Birth (month, day, year), Essay Number and Page Number.
Your essays should be written entirely by you. An offer of admission will be revoked if you did not write your essays.
Essay 1: Professional Aspirations
(500 word maximum)
Why do you wish to pursue this degree?
What do you see yourself doing professionally upon graduation?
Essay 2: Personal Expression
Describe yourself to the Admissions Committee and to your future classmates using six images and corresponding captions. Your uploaded PDF should contain all of the following elements:
- A brief introduction or overview of your personal expression (no more than 3 sentences).
- Six images that help illustrate who you are.
- A one-sentence caption for each of the six images that helps explain why they were selected and are significant to you.
Note: Your visuals may include photos, infographics, drawings, or any other images that best describe you. Your document must be uploaded as a single PDF. The essay cannot be sent in physical form or be linked to a website.
Essay 3. Additional Information (optional)
(200 word maximum)
Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include further explanation of your undergraduate record or transcript(s), plans to retake the GMAT, GRE, IELTS and/or TOEFL or any other relevant information.