© 2018 All rights reserved.
MS in Quantitative Finance Advisory Board
The MS in Quantitative Finance Advisory Board, composed of senior executives from leading companies, provides valuable input and counsel to program leadership. Our Advisory Board plays an active role in the shaping of the MS in Quantitative Finance program, offering insights about industry trends in finance that inform the curriculum to consulting about employment opportunities. The Advisory Board also works closely with our program faculty to connect students with capstone projects.
- Joseph W N Cheung, CEO, Oasis Investment Management Limited and Legal Consultant, Messrs F. Zimmern & Co
- Jixin Dai, Chief Investment Officer, Xin Tian Fund Management
- Anna Fang, CEO and Partner, ZhenFund
- Zhen Ji, Managing Director, Private Equity at KKR
- Yuxin Li, CEO, Tandll Capital Management Ltd.
- Han Lin, Senior Vice President and Deputy GM, Wells Fargo Bank, NA. Shanghai Branch
- Timothy H. Moe, Chief Asia Pacific Equity Strategist and Co-Head of Asia Macro Research, Goldman Sachs
- Sihong Ren, CEO, Jinde Fund
- Xin Zhou, CEO, XY Investments